Based in Vancouver, Canada
Press / Business contact:
RAC7 is a two person team working out of Vancouver, Canada. We make fun and innovative games for mobile and desktop.
We've been building games together since high school, but in 2014 we decided to quit our jobs and start making games full time. In early 2015 we released Dark Echo which was selected by Apple as the most innovative iPhone game of 2015. Most of our games begin as 72 hour prototypes built for the Ludum Dare game jam.
There are currently no trailers available for RAC7. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
There are far more images available for RAC7, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "The PAX 10 - PAX West" - Splitter Critters, 2016
- "Most Innovative Game - Casual Connect" - Splitter Critters, 2016
- "Best Game Design - Casual Connect" - Splitter Critters, 2016
- "Excellence Award (Entertainment Division) - 19th Japan Media Arts Festival" - Dark Echo, 2016
- "Most Innovative iPhone Game of 2015 - Apple" - Dark Echo, 2015
- "Best Games of 2015 - Google Play" - Dark Echo, 2015
- "Indie Game Revolution Exhibition - EMP Museum" - Dark Echo, 2015
- "IndieCade Official Selection" - Dark Echo, 2015
- "The PAX 10 - PAX Prime" - Dark Echo, 2015
Team & Repeating Collaborator
Programmer + Designer
Artist + Designer